Monday, March 27, 2017

Motivation Monday: Half Marthon

EEK! I just registered for the Rock N' Roll Half Marathon! Let me tell you when I went to purchase it from Groupon (It is cheaper on Groupon vs. anywhere right now) and then register it hit me what I was doing!



I have been running.. long runs on Sundays, short runs once a week, deadmills when I can, and a short 2-3 mile run after completing my Saturday Body Sculpting Class. But let me tell you that by registering for that race, it hit me... That date is only 5 weeks away. You only have 5 weeks to finish your training and then rest! While I have been training, I have not been intense at it or my eating like I need to.

A run on a warm winter day.



So my motivation this Monday is to make sure that I am training to the best of my ability and make sure that I am fueling my body properly. I know that my training will be better if I am staying well hydrated, eating in a healthy manner, and stretching like I need to. Let me tell you, sometimes I am TOO LAZY to do my stretches like I need to and I HAVE to make it a priority. I am just know getting up to the 7 mile mark and with the weather outside I am so excited that my runs can be outside versus on a treadmill. While I am nervous, I am so excited and ready to kick my training in the butt and show myself what I can accomplish.

Some muscle growth between January 1st to this week



What is your motivation for this week? What is going to help you to stay focused and show this week who the strong one is?
Love,
Jamie Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment