Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Back at it Again! (Progress Picture Included)

Sorry, that I have been gone so long. I had A LOT going on at work, at home, and at me.
We spent one day of my fall break biking The Creeper Trail! I loved it. My backside REALLY hurt the next day, but it was so worth it.
 
I got my hair cut short! I love how easy it is to deal with. I have let it grow out a little bit, but will definitely get it trimmed back up nicely before the beach.
 
I got to see my beautiful Baby C dance in the Russian Ballet's Nutcracker, a once in a lifetime moment.
 
Celebrated my 28th birthday in November with new smaller clothes (I even purchased skinny jeans) and Cheesecake Factory. Yum!
 
In May we celebrated Mr. SB's birthday with Kayaks and Chop House. We are really loving the Kayaks, they are a great way to exercise.
 
We did a whole lot more in there. I planned two field trips and got snowed on. I took some really sweet kids to the TASC (Tennessee Association of Student Councils) and got rained on at Dollywood on a cool spring day. This was a very busy school year and trying to stay focused on my healthy lifestyle was not easy. In December I thought I was crazy because I was feeling sick to my stomach like I had rode amusement park rides all day. My lovely co-workers were all placing bets on when the baby was due. After a visit to the doctor I was informed that I had vertigo. So after one month of not working out and not dieting I had to ensue a second month because of therapy. That vertigo is a bad word, you can select which ever bad word you would like.
 
Well here is a progress picture from May.
I am happy with my results despite not being to my goal.
 
Are you where you want to be? Are you still working toward your goal?
 
 
Love,
Jamielynn
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment