Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekly Goals

On Sundays I prep all of my food for the week, this one little trick keeps me sane when I have weeks that include:
Ho Cakes and Biscuits at Paula Deen's

Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Mac N Cheese, Corn Casserole,
and Cheesy Meatloar @ Paula Deen's
Then the fatty food lover in me went and had to get cupcakes from the Sweet Shoppe of the South, a winner of the Food Network Cupcake War. It was yummy, but I will not hit my weight goals by combining food like this and not hitting my step goals. Try as I wanted last week I was always around 8,000 steps, so sad.
Enough of the negative though....while I feel another crazy week going on I am putting a plan together to help me stay focused this week.
1. Food Prep: Salads with quinoa and chicken, hardboiled eggs, overnight oats, and hummus with snow peas.
5 of everything except the overnight oats, they can only soak up to a max of three days.

2. Exercise Schedule
Monday- Run
Tuesday- rest, stay active
Wednesday- rest, stay active
Thursday- Body Sculpting
Friday- Run
Saturday- Jillian
Sunday- Run
3. Stay under my 1,500 calories everyday and get 10,000 steps in each day.
What are your goals for this week? What are you doing to stay on track?
Love,
Jamie Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment