Sunday, June 7, 2015

Progress Pictures

Hello! It has almost been a year since my last post because life got crazy, so this got put on the backburner. I have decided that blogging helps to hold me accountable and I often get asked how I have lost so much weight. With all of that said I am going to try my best to keep up with the blog much better this summer. Let me get you started with some progress pictures.


210 lbs (June 2013) vs. 167 lbs (June 2015)

210 lbs (June 2013)  vs. 167 lbs (June 2015)



Summer 2013 vs. Summer 2015
 (I wore this black dress in my engagement announcement pictures 8 years ago)

 
It has taken me a while to get here and I am so excited to say that I have only 17 lbs to go before I reach my overall goal of 150 lbs. I have fallen off the wagon a couple of times in the past two years, but I have never gained more than ten of it back when I did and I would quickly get it back off. My goal is that by the end of the summer I am to my goal weight.
 
 
How far have you came since the beginning of your journey? What are your goals for this summer?
 
Love,
 JamieLynn  

No comments:

Post a Comment