Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday Motivation: Staying focused

Happy Monday!!!


Right now I am in a reverse with my macros, that means that I am gradually increasing my macros in the attempt to give my body a break and allow it my metabolism to use those calories more efficiently. That means more food and more energy for my workouts.

Hot Duck Doughnuts


These also means the scale is not moving down as quickly and as I progress it might actually go up some. That is quiet a mental game and it almost feels like you are working against your end goals. I just keep reminding myself that I could not eat in a deficiency the rest of my life and my metabolism is already so bad due to Hashimoto's Thyroiditis that I needed to try to help my body by taking a break.  I plan on starting back into a cut at the first of March and will have Poppy calculate my macro numbers again.

Through this whole macro lifestyle I have learned so much. First, the scale does not show how strong I am physically and now mentally. I have learned that pictures and measurements speak so much more vs. the scale.

1/26/2017          5/14/16
I took the picture on the left last week after working out at the gym and remembered that I had taken a picture back last year in the same top and felt so much smaller in it. While it is the same shirt, I am down another pants size and had to have my mom take in some of my favorites clothes because there is a definite size difference between the then and now. This picture motivates me to keep going and not give up towards my goals. I am very close to my goal and know that as soon as I start my cut again that I WILL hit my size and my weight goal.


Love,
 
Jamie Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment