Thursday, February 2, 2017

Saturdate: Double Date


This weekend we went out with the In-Laws, I am so blessed to have such great In-Laws! We went to Greenbrier Restaurant in Gatlinburg because the hubby was craving one of their steaks with Maitre d'Butter and their loaded baked potatoes. I have to say that their steaks are definitely one of my favorites in the area.


I thought this statue was too cute! 


After dinner, we stopped at Mad Dogs for doughnuts and ice-cream. I got the Red Velvet Cake and the Devil's Food with Peanut Butter Icing. I preferred Matt's Maple Yeast Doughnut over my cake doughnuts. We also got this monster of a cinnamon roll to try.

Mad Dogs Cinnamon Roll


We saved it until Sunday since I was out of macros and neither one of us wanted a sugar coma.
It was crazy good warmed up and with a tand more icing that we made, since we like it slathered.

Love, 
Jamie Lynn 









No comments:

Post a Comment