Sunday, February 19, 2017

Doughnut Date

I got to be out of school for 4 whole days a couple of  weeks ago due to illness and I was miserable loved every minute of it! It allowed me to have a date with this handsome fellow.

The Village: One of our favorite parts of Gatlinburg
 
We got to just drive around the area enjoying the mountains and eat, two of our favorite things. We went to Alamo to get a steak for lunch. I know I have said this before but it is one of the best steaks I have had, I would put it up against a dry aged one any day. I did good and got a sweet potato and broccoli as my sides, I was actually craving them and it allowed me to eat the whole steak and have doughnuts.



I saved both my doughnuts for my nightly treat. I love having a sweet to end by day and Mad Dog's Doughnuts was a great way to do it.



Maple Glazed Yeast, Chocolate Glazed Yeast, and Coconut Cram Pie Yeast



I hope you and your family are healthy right now!

Love,
 
Jamie Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment